- You must be an Individual Authorizer (OT or SLP).
- Read this instruction sheet, complete the form below, and select kit (max. 2) or specific items (tick appropriate boxes).
- Orders are not accepted over the phone.
- The loan period is three weeks from the date of shipment. Loan extensions are permissible and depend on availability.
- Failure to return equipment on time impacts your colleagues and their clients. Repeated offenses may result in the removal of loaner privileges.
- If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devices are shipped to you at CEP’s expense.
- Returned equipment expenses are covered by CEP when you attach the Purolator return waybill included with the shipment and call Purolator (1-888-744-7123) for pick up confirming an occupied location.
- The packing slip must be signed and faxed to CEP immediately following receipt (416-698-3793). If any equipment is missing please note it on the packing slip.
- The equipment is your responsibility and shouldn’t be loaned to anyone else.
- Clean the equipment prior to return.
- Equipment must include the original packing slip or photocopy.
- Contact CEP customer service (see shipping information)
- Some loan items are ABOVE THE ADP MAXIMUM PRICE. This is noted for the specific items on the loan form below. We are hoping the IA ADP Product Manual will be updated shortly.