- You must be an Individual Authorizer (OT or SLP).
- Read this instruction sheet, complete the form below, and select kit (max. 2) or specific items (tick appropriate boxes).
- Orders are not accepted over the phone.
- The loan period is three weeks from the date of shipment. Loan extensions are permissible and depend on availability.
- Failure to return equipment on time impacts your colleagues and their clients. Repeated offenses may result in the removal of loaner privileges.
- If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Devices are shipped to you at CEP’s expense.
- Returned equipment expenses are covered by CEP when you attach the Purolator return waybill included with the shipment and call Purolator (1-888-744-7123) for pick up confirming an occupied location.
- The packing slip must be signed and faxed to CEP immediately following receipt (416-698-3793). If any equipment is missing please note it on the packing slip.
- The equipment is your responsibility and shouldn’t be loaned to anyone else.
- Clean the equipment prior to return.
- Equipment must include the original packing slip or photocopy.
- Contact CEP customer service (see shipping information)